Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun Talking to You

i am only sending one pic, they take forever to load. sorry. it was fun talking to you all last night!! i miss you A LOT. real quick here is what you can send with dad's doctor: my white ghetto AE tank top. not the shade one. my black bebe skirt. anddd my black little jacket sweater thing. thanks! well i dont have a lot to say since we talked last night.. but i guess i will tell you real quick- i am getting transfered next week so mail anything to the mission office so they can send it to my new address. president is going to put me in a place with mixed spanish and english so i can work more on the lessons and teaching in english while still doing spanish. i llloooovvee president hale. he is such a good guy. well mom i can answer your questions i guess- no i have not met my neighbors. but i live in an apartment thats not even in my area in hialeah so even if we do meet them we have to send other missionaries to teach them. no i have not talked to megan at all. my area is mostly safe, kind of scary at times but i know the Lord will protect me. We only run 10 min and so my feet are just fine. the calus came back on my toe but its not colored or bloody or anything. its fine. oh i think right now hma is emailing pics home so ask her mom to forward them to you. oh and i wanted to tell you last night, i dont really think i'm personally going to cuba. i am sure we will open it and i think they will send about 40 missionaries from my mission and some from other missions. but i dont think i will go, at least not when it first opens. please keep praying for it to open because i really love these cubans and want their famililes to hear the gospel! well i will have more to say next week i'm sure, i love you all very much and will talk to you soon!! big big hugs and kissies xoxo
hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment