Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello There

hello there how's everyone doing? a few things. Marci- thank you to you and anyone who may have helped me get a family name to take to the temple. will you send me a name pronunciation next week, i just want to make sure i am saying it right. also, merideth and grandma elaine... is she the lady we visited in st george and went to chili's or applebee's with? do you remember that? i got another returned mail of something I tried to send Ninny. I dont know why it keeps getting returned-thats 2 things now. i copied the address exactly. what should i do? if this is being copied onto my blog, i want to send a shoutout to my buddies at knight bikes. best bike store ever. i have learned so much this week about the Atonement as I read this book that President Hale approved for our mission, it is called the Continuous Atonement. I just got it for $15 from the mission office. I love it. we are stuck teaching Heaven. we have taught her everything but she doesnt feel like its right to be baptized. although she loves church and everything. so i had my PPI wednesday and President kept speaking some in spanish and some english then telling me that was a hint soo i am getting transferred next week to a spnaish ward the last transfer of my mission. it will be weird since i haven't been in spanish since october. i will move the 1st and then go to the temple the 2nd. so excited for the temple! i have no idea- but if i guessed where i'm going, i think Hialeah with sister lowe. how dumb i will feel if i go there and people will say, oh sister call didnt you serve here more than a year ago? and you didnt speak spanish? and your here again and you still dont speak spanish? hahah i can just see that happening.. and i'll laugh the whole time.. then go and try to learn spanish. pres told me about transfers early cause he wants me to be practicing espanol..cada dia.. so i am! and at PPI president made sister crane senior companion and the driver. its the first time in like 5 months i haven't done that, its a bit of an adjustment but it's ok. last night we had the temple fireside, it is now called the South Florida Temple, not the Ft. Lauderdale temple. we saw pictures (computer rendering but they look real life) it will be beautiful! they think ground breaking will be the end of this year.. sad i'll miss it but i want to see it when its done. it will be a medium size temple. well i dont really have much else to say for this week except that i love you all so much and hope you are all doing well . have a good week
sister call

No comments:

Post a Comment