Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hi

hey fam how are you all doing? apologys again for the shortie last week i will type quick to fill in on this week! dad thanks for the fun email it was good to hear from you. mom thanks for keeping in touch with my friends and my social life. that is fun for me to hear. you asked for a prayer list: marianela and lazaro, lazarito and angie, margarita, ramon, jorge, reniel, jose, humberto, daisy, and ana. marci i got your letter thank you so much. i had a tough week wondering what was going on at home but your letter helped make everything better. and mom having your popcorn last week was perfect cause i missed you all a lot. thank you so much for sending it. my cute friend daylin comes back to byu this week so i am sending a few things with her i will give her mom or mer's numbers. dad i heard you had parking lot patrol..what does that mean?! mom there are other missionaries who said their moms want to go to your missionary lunch thing so invite all the other moms you talk to like hma kellers mom ok? we had my first tropical depression or tropical storm this week it was at like 3am and woke me up with all the noise but i am glad that hurricane bill is not headed our direction. the elders have a bap this sunday of a girl who i absolutely love her name is adriana she is 24 and gorgeous. she is one of my good friends now and she loves the gospel! elder and sister Hogge are being so great and taking care of me here, i cant wait for you to meet them. yesterdya we had stake conference at miami beach and we got to go, so i saw south beach (the south beach diet...) and if you see our website www.gomiamilakes.com also see the email from president hale! we are reading the BOM as a stake. i had a cool experience this week with our investigator margarita that while we were teaching her law of chast she had some questions and doubts about stuff and it was things i have experienced exactly so it was a testimony to me that Heavenly Father places us in these areas and where we need to be for a reason. this week i helped little baby angie start learning to walk it was just like when owen was learning.. i bet he is running now.. anyways sorry i gotta go but i love you all so so much. take care. you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
love hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment