Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

hey guys how are you all doing? i sent a pic to mom of the baptism we had yesterday of our baptism, my sweet friend Margarita. She used to live with a member family so it was a special day for them and for us. She is what we would call a GOLDEN investigator cause she had already been to church multiple times when we started teaching her and she drank everything up that we taught her and willingly commited to live all the commandments. my favorite food now is arroz con coco... so so good.. i am going ot learn to make it for you all one day! also i have such better taste buds like i can eat fish now without gagging..i went to lunch at Pei Wei this week it made me think of Mom and dad cause i know you guys love that place.. ana did not get baptized, she wasnt quite ready. we went to her house last week and elder johnson was gonna do her interview but we get there and she says she isn't ready for that responsibility yet, so we said ok and like 5 minutes later she asked when the next baptism was. well it was pretty weird so elder johnson did her interview and she just doesnt have her own testimony yet so we are going to keep trying, and hopefdully she'll be ready in a few weeks. Mr Bear says hi and i want to say that i miss my baby blanky and i hope you are keeping it safe. so we had PPI this week and well President Hale is giving us all LaCoste shirts (i think they are for Christmas) and so we got to pick the size and color.. sweet... FYI these are like 75 shirts that the whole mission gets one. haha. also we have good news we are getting more elders here next transfer so there will be 2 sets of elders and me and my comp next transfer. BUT now the elders need the bigger new apt so we are switching them and next mon i am moving in the crappy small one. but its only like 2 blocks from mine. my new address will be:
17660 NW 67 Ave #1614
Miami, FL 33015
so if you still sent something to the one i live in now its ok cause its close. all the elders will be on bike so we had to split the area. i'll stay in car and we will have the largest furthest area. i am happy and healthy! lazaro found work so that is good but bad cause now he has to work on sundays. but marianela should be getting baptized on sunday!! are you guys updating my facebook? we found out yesterday that a girl we gave a chapel tour during the car wash said she'll be baptized! she lives in hollywood and is taught by the english missinoaries there. well i love you all and i am so happy to be here experiencing miracles daily... i feel like i hardly deservce all the blessings i recieve..each of you are one of those blessings. take care. talk to you soon!!! love you.
hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment