Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Transfer

well i made a record of staying in an area 2 transfers and i found out last night i will be transferred again. i thought for sure i was staying since hermana van de graaff is leaving but i was wrong, so i packed up again and will get moved tomorrow. i got an email from president saying i will be apart of the "salt and pepper" so i will be with an english companion, in an english area. i am kind of sad because i wont be able to practice spanish very much and we will be in an english ward. of course there will still be latin peeople there cause lots of english wards are full of latins. but it was just really unexpected but i'm sure it will all turn out just fine. i've been saying bye to people all day and i hate goodbyes... some people are so sweet when they give me little things to remember them. it is so sweet cause i know that some of them have so little. we had just cleaned up our home so nice and i was all set to live there for another 6 weeks. this last week of the transfer was hard and long.. hermana VDG got sick so we stayed home 1 1/2 days and i was bored out of my mind.. but when we went out we had a lot of success and met lots of cool new people, that the new missionaries whoever comes in the area will be lucky to teach. i have been reading the book Our Search For Happiness and i absolutely love love it, its nice and short and i think you should all read it. we are trying to leave everything all set for the new people so they will know what appointments i had set and all their meals and the investigators and what lessons they are on and everything, but i'm sure some will fall through the cracks somewhere and that makes me so sad. i love the people we were working with and i hope they all continue on the path of righteousness and progress towards baptism. everything is going to be so much differenent now but i know i am going where the Lord wants to me be. Hope all is well for each of you, that you are all happy and know how much I love you.
Hermana Meryl Call

No comments:

Post a Comment