Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Busy Long Week

hey hows everyone? busy long week in boca raton (did you know that means rats mouth in spanish?) this week can you send my slip with daylin? its no hurry but want to save you guys postage. i bought a 8gig camera card last week dont worry it was on sale so i am happy taking lots of pics with my ghetto camera...i started a license plate collection cause there are like 50 diff florida plates its fun to always watch for ones i dnt have yet. the work is slow and hard here and we only have a few progressing investigators.. I'm going to have Elder Jones type a little bit of my email.

(Alright, this is Elder Jones. Sister Call's hands hurt, so I'm typing this for her. She'll write a longer letter later on today.) On Tuesday, at Zone Conference, President Hale told me about a Temple Square Sister who is coming to my mission on Wednesday or Thursday. She's a Spanish missionary, and I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I think I'm being transferred to be her companion. But I'm not sure yet, I guess you'll find out next week! So Mom, send my mail to the Mission office. A lot of people have been getting the Swine flu, so I'm going to get a shot, and I hope I don't cry. Tell Camille "Happy 8th birthday," And I want pictures from her baptism. Sorry this is short, I promise I'll write a nice love-letter later today. I hope everyone is good. I'll talk to you soon. I love you, soooooooooo much!!!!!

Hermana Meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment