Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Rainy Here

hey everyone, hope yall are having a good week, its rainy here and i wish we would've waited to wash the car.. we should make that a p-day afternoon chore i've decided. well i got to talk on the phone to president hale this week (our PPIs were over the phone. weird.) and he told me a couple things. he said those coming to FL will get a special dinner with me and the Hale's in the mission home that night.. so look forward to that, sister hale's cooking is delicish. he also said he'd been in key west and thought of me when he was there (i used to always tell him i wanted to serve in key west) and he said he'll be looking for a new place for the missionaries in case they put sisters there (they used to have sisters there like 10 years ago) and he said it may or may not happen while i am here. well either way that's cool but i told him its ok because i still get to go there when i am a missionary! and thats a dream come true! he said i am going to do my temple trip on june 2 with 3 departing elders, because thats too much hassle for me to go up alone in july. so i want to take a family name when i go in june so if someone could send me one i'd like that a lot! i liked seeing elder wickman in the ensign this month, too bad i'm not going to read his articles cause i dont want to think about marriage right now!! i had to drop reggie..over text.. beacuse he wouldn't ever answer his phone, only text, soo dumb i felt like i was in high school breaking up with my boyfriend or something. i had my 1 year in FL mark so i'm officially a FL resident now! right? we got chased by dogs this week, 2 days in a row while riding bike. the first one i got away from but the second one was fast so i peddled but he caught up so i put my feet up as high as i could and eventually he lost interest and left. this man told me that "i am a hardcore athiest. but if i would join a religion, i'd be mormon." but he wouldn't take the card. i'm loving homestead a lot and some of my best friends and close associates are here.. please pray for rhshonda (we have to push her bap date back, she didnt come to church! lame.) julian, michelle, Ida, maggie, bernard, and kedesha. we've met some hatian peopel lately and i sure wish i could've learned a little more creole when i was in boynton with the creole missionaries. i want to talk to everyone. i love the people, i love this gospel, and i love you all... sorry its a little shorter this week. take care
love, sister call

No comments:

Post a Comment