Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Best Day

hey everyone! i hope all is good.. thanks for the emails. sounds like lots is going on where you are all at, and i am staying busy here in hollywood. saturday was possibly the best day of my mission ( or at least top 3) as i learned of my Savior Jesus Christ's love for me. I bore my testimony in front of the whole mission (SO SCARY- i never dreamed that i'd do it in a sports bra and tennis shoes) but it good. As I have spent time studying about the Atonement and what the heck that word even means, I found much of it making sense to me on Saturday and was able to bear my simple testimony of the love I have and feel from my best friend, Jesus Christ. I was so nervous. But He helped me as I stood there in front of the Great Ft Lauderdale Mission, in front of like 130 missionaries that are better than I am, but it wasn't for them that i was doing it.. it was for Him. I am pleased to give my time to Him (i am working on not saying the word "PROUD" i will trll you why later).. but it was good! i loved the National Treasure day we had, i could just picture dad the whole day loving it.. it was a day full of small and large miracles for Sister Call.. I recevied gifts beter than i could have imagine. i love you all so so much and testify to you that we are an eternal family because of Jesus Christ.. and i love that.
have good week!
hermana call

No comments:

Post a Comment