Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Never Enough Time

hey mom i got your DE thanks... i do not need you to send shoe polish i dont think. they have it in the bookstore and we get 40% off there so i should get it for a good price and i'll make sure i get the right colors. thanks! i sent a package home the other day hope you got it..i think you maybe should've today or tomorrow. taylor is doing ok i think he is nervous cause he is starting to be a little mean to me..but clingey at the same time. its weird. but i saw him in the RC yesterday and got to listen to him take a few calls. he was so good and i am very proud of him! sorry i never get to write long emails i just never have enough time in a day. things are going a little better. my friend danny from california that was my FHE brother at byu-idaho got here yesterday. he is companion's with one of taylor's friends from skyline. hope your excersizes are going well i will write a longer letter this weekend hopefully xoxoxoxoxoxo time a bajillion hermana meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment