Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Lonely Call Kid

hello dear loved ones. how is everyone. i am sure you have been checking your email all day long waiting to hear from me and i apologize for waiting until now.. i just got a few DE letters thank you to owen especially for the love note today. also, congratulations to grandma elaine who sent me one.. at least i think it was to me. it was adressed to elder meryl call? good job merideth for teaching g-ma how to use that tricky site. are yall going to use it to send letters to tay in ohio or will you start sending hand letters? first things first. how is the house in denver? is dad still going over there every week? has anything happened to my pretty baby mazda in the driveway? we need to get her on the market. it always happens that i tell someone i didnt get the DE letter then i usually get it the next day. so if you think i haven't gotten them guess what, i really have. we do not get mail on saturday nights, sundays, or holidays and on tuesdays i usually dont get any mail until about 9pm. soo that is why last week i thought you'd all forgotten about me over the holiday weekend. does that make sense? welll i'm a lonely Call kid at the MTC jail cell now. i cant believe taylor left already! that is so not fair. i got to say bye to him on sunday night-i was writing him a little love note and they called me on the MTC loudspeaker down to the main office where my cute little brother was waiting for me.. we took some pictures by the map and some statutes but my camera battery died so tay has them all on his camera. ok he has seriously taken like a million pictures already. he's gonna need to put them on a cd or get another memory card or something. i cried and cried and he's like whats wrong budddy.. you know how he does that. anyways i am sad when i go into eat cause i used to go over to his district and he'd tell me what i should have cause he'd already eaten and he knows what i would and wouldn't like. so the past 2 days i've had strictly marshmellow mateys beacuse i dont know what else is safe.. did he call you at the airport? tell me about it! i am wanting to read the miracle of forgiveness, can someone on rustler road send it to me next time you send a package. no hurry though. tay gave me the alarm clock so i'm good there. thank you for the yummy choclate tootsies both mom and merideth, my stomach and taste buds also tahnk you. nin and marci- you both sent me the same talk so i have a feeling it must be a good one.. i read it when i have free time and when i stay awake during personal study time. thank you! so i might be a new era model? way sweet. when are they gonna develop the pics? i want them! dont forget to send our voice tape back! my friend danny is going to texas houston south spanish (the 3 girls i live with are going to houston south). i forgot his companions name. we have 2 new girls moving in our room tomorrow...that should be interesting. 6 girls to 3 mirrors. my comp and sis g already get up around 5 to get ready and take until 6:57 when we walk out the door to 7am class. once again, i am soo glad i dont wear makeup. sorry dad. maybe one day. oh dad, i have no idea where that called to serve cd is. maybe you found it already? if not ask owen. he is the one that plays with those CDs all the time. it was really nice and sunny today! i hope the snow melts so we can go outside for gym time. i am getting sick of that tiny track. i made a running log i am obsessed with it now.. my comp better like to run in FL. how is work for everyone? do i have everyone's email on this list correct or does mom and dad want this sent to work email addresses? last tuesday at the deviotnal i sang in the MTC choir and guess who spoke. russell M Ballard. it was super good! i like him a lot. mom-i will send bryant's address home asap..i have it in my desk at my dorm. and i wrote the parberry thank you card i will send that too. AND there will be a surprise for dad in there. ok so P day is a rip off. its not really p-DAY, its like p-6 hours. all we do is laundry eat breakfast go to the temple write a few letters and then its time for dinner. and even in the field its not a full day. you have to go tract at like 6pm. great. i never knew that. they tricked me and i'm not sure how i feel about that. marci-there is a sister here from idaho falls her name is sister c. i think her name is ashley she is going to guatemala and she has been here like 18 weeks... she got here like nov 3 do you know her? she has been here so long cause she got pnomnia. or whatever thats called. i am out of time but hopefully next week i can share more experiences or something with you. i love you all and hope things are going well at home. big hugs and kisses. i miss each one of you.
hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment