Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hola

hola.. how is everybody doiing? i have 22 minutes i will have to write quick! i know my emails are unorganzied and random but i will do my best to make sense. mom! i heard you got facebook! that is so wonderful...right after i leave. haha. i told you you should get it! i am proud of you. taylor your emails are way funny. i cannot believe you left me here though you bum. serves you right you have to eat bunnies while i still have ice cream wedesndays. i hope you are proud to know that i havent gotten any runs in my nylons and every other girl i know has. also, i am very good at doing my own laundry. the only things that got dyed so far are some socks and underwear. speaking of which.. mom i need some more of both of those items. i will write you a mail letter later this afternoon with that info. thank you. ok krista anderson sent me the cutest package this week with a skirt and some stuff from mexico.. she is super cute so if you talk to her (she has facebook) tell her how much i love her and the boys. mom i also would like my under armour sweat headband its in my running bag. i'll write that in the letter also. i have been asked what i'd like in a package if i were to get one.. i do not like getting treats as much as you might think. the things i want are the food items as follows:-cafe rio pork salad. with black beans and house dressing. none of that green poo-like stuff i cant remember what its called-those pink and white circus animal cookies that dad says will kill you.. i crave those all the time-some wendys chicken nuggets, the 5 piece with ranch-some propel fitness water. i prefer peach but it is hard to find!!-a starbuck strawberries and cream frappicino. any size-a cheeseburger from 5 guys with mayo ketchup and lettuce. one patty.-some easy mac. with a bowl and a fork -some eclairs. i hope this will help next time you want to send a package. i only have 35 days left in the MTC! yay!!! and this week will be my 1 month day. ah. seems like 1 year but i hear the time goes by faster in the field. i cannot do email at all on thursdays anymore. dont ask questions. no checking it-no wiriting it. sorry. merideth-this girl hermana g PICKS HER HAIR when she is bored.. reminds me of someone i know... it actually drives me insane. whatever happened to the t-mobile cell phones? what numbers are still in use? dad when i write a letter today i will enclose a surprise for you. watch for that later this week! how is my mazda? any updates? so happy to hear about the house and everything in denver! thats exciting. please forward to grandpa norr- i want to tell him thank you for the mission support money! that was really, really nice of him!! are you working on my tape? i am starting to forget what my families voices sound like.. ok not really but i do miss you all so much! the new sisters in my room are wayy fun. i like them a lot. sister herbe from arizona going to san antionio spanish and sister minetto from portland going to new jersey spanish. they are in our zone. i get along really well with sister minetto! its fun having 6 girls in the room. well i have been losing weight in the mtc..unlike the elders. a bunch of my skirts are too big now.. like they are so lose and kind of fall off so dont send any skirts without checking with me for a size firrst! please! i have been running my little legs off but i have another new obsession.. running STAIRS. ah. i love it. i only take naps on sundays or tuesday and have gone a few days without naps in class! but most days i do fall asleep in class. oops. i go to a spanish tutor once a week and thats ok. i have grown to LOVE personal time more than any other time. i have learned so so much from the scritpures the past few days. i usually pick a word that sticks out to me and study that work in the BD or TG or index and while doing that another word sticks out to me, etc. mom i do smile at others and everyone says hi in the their language. ok i dont know where the time went but i gotta go i will write a letter home and have mom and dad share it with you all i love you so os much- next tuesday i will check email all at 4pm. xoxoxoxoxo con amor,hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment