Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life at the MTC

hola!! como esta familia... i hope you are all doing well! it was finally P day and i am so glad! the weeks are getting longer but days are going by shorter. strange how that happens. a few personal notes- marci: thank you for the talk, i got in the mail today. it got way beat up by the postal service though. ouch. thanks for the fun pics- looks like you're livin the dream girl. just send elder pace a letter to the same that you send mine but put his mish in and leave the mailbox # blank. they can fill it out no problem. i loved the postcard from mom and marci that was fun to get..you must;ve had a good trip! mom: i will send you a longer tape next time so you dont have to listen to it 3 times doing your stretches. i already started making yall a new tape i will prob send it in about a week. it has an interesting story on it so be excited! why didnt dad get to talk on it? too busy? the amount of letters i get is perfect.. i am kind of used to getting mail daily so if i dont it kind of makes me bummed but if i dont then its ok! but just keep writing however often you are. how is your back mom? i noticed the email you sent taylor and the DE you sent me were QUITE similar.. hah... haha.. taylor send me those pics of us from our last evening. i'll look for that poem but if they dont have it here i know they sell it at DB. your service sounds siiickk.. i do an hour of service every week here its basically slave labor. but we get to put up the flags all around from different countries its pretty fun. the mtc is doing alright, same old same old. spanish still is poopie but coming along none the less. i think owen needs a puppy so merideth can get more done. someone buy him one. i got the package, thanks for sending it. and everything in it was just what i asked for. i just started reading the miracle of forgiveness have any of you read it? can someone please send me some Rio just do it same day delivery and send it UPS or someting ahh i crave it like a pregnant woman!! the elders in my district going to my mish is E holloway, barrington, lowder, and jones. i love elder holloway. he and i made an alliance.. because we just started this game i cant explain it'll take too long but its a spanish thing and ugh never mind i will write it to someone in a letter. sister minetto is sitll my favorite sister i just love her to death we get along so well. she is super super cute. i met an elder from ft lauderdale on sunday he told me about the mish and the president and the langugage he said cubans there will bend over backwards to help me learn spanish and that people are so nice, he said the work is hard but coming along and that there are branches there for spanish. its gonna be so hot when i get there. on friday i had a hard night so this security guy gave me a blessing and i talked to him after and he said i am not here to learn spanish. i can learn it when i get there. but while i am here i need to learn how to learn spanish! i think that is true and that helps me a lot. i am glad to hear tammy is doing better. tell her i send my love. can you please send my address for FL? running has been AWESOME and i love it so much. i got to run outside with a sister yesterday. but that was good cause i get in trouble allll the time for running with elders. no sisters run except me and the elders help pace me but then i get in trouble its lllaamme. the TRC yesterday in spanish was good but i had to leave early to go to the ortho. my new retainer ruined my bite a little so i had to have it adjusted and its a little loose now but it'll work. my toe blister is ssick. they want me to go to a pediatrist to get it cut off but i told them no. that is a waste of money. i can live with it. it doesnt hurt just looks gross. i will send pictures home later this week you can all look at! there are usually 5 companionships per distruict. oh happy st patricks day!!! i sing in the choir and i'm allways on the screen during firesides singing it is awesome!! i gave the lesson on sunday that went really well and the spirit was strong. on sunday we get to go to the draper temple dedication i bought a white hankie so that will be good! anything new on the mazda? on fri i got to go to a glasses strore to get sister b new glasses and they have a a randy jackson brand hahah ok i gotta go but i love you all so much and thanks to all for the nice fun notes. big hugs and kisses to each of you..
hermana meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment