Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flight Plans

what the crap. i was just writing an email and it disappeared. i am sorry... i will have to update you more later but i will write what i can in 14 min. i cant wait to leave this place.. got flight plans last thurs i report to the travel office tues morning at 4am. my flight 1586 slc to atlanta leaves 7:15-12:50 so i will prob call home around 6. then 1:35-3:25 atlanta to ft lauderdale. if you havent sent my package i want brand five gum in the green package. and some forever stamps since the price is going up. i'm sending steve a tape my district sings the efy medley in spanish on. steve please go share it with my family!! thanks for all the letters and cards this week :) dad... you have a calling as a bishop coming up i can just feel it. thanks for cleaning my room for marci sorry i didnt leave it cleaner. there is a girl going to fl english that will be my comp. glad to hear about tammy. i'm excited for conf but not because they said no pj's pillows or blankets. i have lots to do this week so i didnt get many letters written but i will write as soon as i can. if you want me to call you at the airport please get my your #. i ran over 20 miles in my gym class this past week. last sat we had a zone olympics it was fun practiving the gospel and spanish in games. spanish has gotten a little better but still is hard. we have had 2 departure meetings that make me more excited to get out of here. hope everyone is going well. i love you and miss you and really look forward to talk to you next tuesday morning. sorry again about the short email
xoxoxoxoxo
hermana call

No comments:

Post a Comment