Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 Weeks Left

hi did you know in 2 weeks from right now i will be in florida. that is the best thing that has happened in a long time. i am so excited. i get my flight plans this friday!! sweeeet!! i will let you know the itinerary next tuesday. i have had some memory loss.. i need your phone numbers, send them to me in a Dear E so i can call you from the airport! they have some serivice i can drop off stuff at here and they call you to pick it up so mer i may have you come get some stuff i dont take. we'll see. last tues for devo it was L Tom Perry i sang in the choir it was awweessooome he talked about companionshships and how importatnt they are. well i am trying so hard to love hermana b but i am really looking forward to getting someone new in 2 weeks. the nurse popped my blister and the other one we are just going to leave alone for my mission cause it got a big calus over it and wont pop. on wed we got a new district in our zone they are all going to argentina and they are so good at spanish already it blows my mind. i've tried hard in class all week but this whole subjunctive thing is wayyy hard- do you get it marci or landon? last week i read a talk that really helped it was from last general conference called "you know enough" and i have used that idea whenever i get scared that i wont know enough spanish by the time i get there.. because i will know enough and the Lord will help me with the rest :) we have weekly interviews with our teachers and last week my teacher hermano peterson told me he was proud cause i have been a lot happier and he's seen an inprovement also beaucse i work my butt off when we go to the RC. on thursday i think it was way hot outside and so i sat ourside to study and got sunburned haha my face hurt way bad. i am sending a package today or tomorrow mom and dad watch for it. a few days ago in gym i decided to do a 5 miler in 45 min it was thurs night and i didnt make it. i only got 4.5 so fri morning right after breakfast i had gym again and decided to try harder so i did... then right after my watch said 5 miles i ran to the gargaabge and puked marshmellow mateys and bananas all over the place.. well it was the best tasting barf i'd had in awhile and it has happened a few times since then. but yesterday at gym i ran 5.1 miles in 42 min i am so proud! also at gym my thighs are chaffing i hate that so thats been gross but then i remembered i have spandex bikers so i've worn those and it helps. on sat we went to the RC and i mostly did a chat the whole time with someone from the check republic it was cool but hard cause of the language they didnt know english well but wont meet with missionaries there. i got a really really bad cold on saturday i sneezed about a million times and i prayed so hard that night and you know what. i have not sneezed twice since that day. it is a miracle and i am so happy. the Draper temple house was awesome i am so glad i got to go..even though i may or may not have fallen asleep during that prayer.. yes thank you i know elder w spoke.. yestrday the oldest disctct went ot mexico so we are the oldest in our zone now and i dont feel like we that old but i am so glad! i got that package yesterday thanks for sending it that was really fun especaiallly the tape. oh a few things i need before going to Fl. i love my shade/downeast shirts i esp want my brown green and pink one i cant remember if i have any other colors but send all those shirts please. also my stretchy reebock and adasia headbands i wear they are in my second drawer down in my bathroom send those please. any in that drawer. also in my big bathroom cupboard send 2 bars of the dove soap, and in one of my cubes in my room the blue long biker shorts. i will be buying some things in the bookstore before i leave because missionaries get 40% off so i'll buy a few jornamls and batteries and stuff.. it'll be on my visa so dad you might see a chrage come through on there. well sorry this week wasnt so eventful but i love you all and hope you are doing well. i love you so much. thanks for the letters and support . xoxoxoxo hermana meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment