Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Miami Lakes North

hey fam how are you? glad to hear you had a fun 4th, mine was ok not anything too fun. we had a baptism yesterday in my new ward of a cute 13 year old boy named Vladi. i will try to attach pics. my new comp is hermana van de graff from mesa arizona. we get along, but i miss my old area a lot. mom, thanks for sending the package, that was so nice of you to send a present for them. it sounds like you are going to get to have a fun time in WA, i'm serving with elder johnson that nin knows his dad, we are really good friends already! i bore my testimony yesterday in spanish it was scary. we are working with 2 other invest henry and jorge, hopefully they will both get bap in 2 weeks but henry needs to stop smoking!! i only have 1 hr total on the comp so i need to figure out how to managae my time..sorry this is short.. miss you all have a good week and take care!! send pics of the trip- dad hope your HP thing went well i wanted to come :( love you so so much!!
hermana call

No comments:

Post a Comment