Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Wonderful Week

It has been a wonderful week in Hollywood Hills. Sister Keller and I have seen many miracles and have kept ourselves extremely busy. We have been preparing for the 5 baptisms tonight of Marcos, Carlos, Carolina, Eva, and Santos. Each of them have a neat story and we have been so blessed to have witnessed the miracles that have taken place in the lives of these people. Marcos was out of town working for awhile and we were still able to call him nightly to keep in touch with him. Carlos and Carolina spent most of their money to be married and have a wedding that was memorable. Carolina quit her job on Sundays so she could attend church. Eva was a wonderful missionary before excepting her own baptismal date. She changed her work schedule so that she could attend church on Sundays. Santos was baptized into another church the same week we met him. He didn’t want to be baptized again because he understood that baptism is a serious, eternal thing but now that he is understanding that his previous baptism wasn’t with the authority, he has agreed to be baptized tonight. It will be a great way to end my transfer with Hermana Keller and the time I’ve had to serve in Hollywood Hills. I have loved getting to know members, investigators, and other missionaries while serving here. I am grateful for all the things I learned from Hermana Keller and although I am really sad I am getting transferred I know it is the Lord’s will.

No comments:

Post a Comment