Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, June 8, 2009

Hey!

Hey cuties how are you all doing.. i usually make a little list in my planner thoughout the week of what i want to write home but this week was so busy i didnt make my list! we have so much going on and hollywood is booming- we are having so, so many baptisms and people to teach in our area! we had zone conf this week and what we focused on was giving baptismal commitments. we all said we will now give a soft bap date in the 1 lesson and hard set date by the end of our 2 lesson. we have seen a lot of success in the mission from doing this. thanks for all the emails and letters and pics sent this week :) i feel so loved and blessed to have such an amazing family. i really miss you all A LOT! i am serious and dont laugh but i am now the pianist in the hollywood hills ward so i was wondering if you can find out if there is a hymns made easy spanish or an intermidatre hymns spanish. if not will you send them in english? i know we have the made easy at home but not the intermediate. like that and the gospel art book i need soon. please! thank you!! also i have this cd in my room its a talk and its by elder holland will you burn it and send it to taylor. carlos' baptism got moved because brian was out of town and plus carlos wanted more time. brian is the guy baptizing him. he is the fiancee of marsha, the girl who brought my stuiff. i love that girl she lives in woodruff so go say hi on the way to bear lake- and she lives at tuscany at byui. haha. but carlos is getting baptized on wed FOR SURE he had his interview yesterday and passed! and hopefully santos duarte is getting baptized wed too, we'll see. pray for him! this is the prayer list:
carlos gomez, santos duarte, carlos, carloina, marcos, pablo, omar, and santos dias. thank you!! the weddding plans are going weelll just lots of drama in the relief socity and poeple wantign to helpe but carlos and carolina dont want the help, etc... i think i got 50 gray hairs this week from it. i have still written in my journal every day of my mish! my only accomplishment so far... i hope you all got the pictures i sent, they should go on my blog. i'll explain them when i have more time. sorry i'm always so rushed. oh so last night we sang at a funeral of a less active ward member, it was sad even though i didnt really understand it. like going up front all the poeple that were crying there was just really sad. things are good with hermana keller she kind of drives me nuts at times cause she is the youngest of 10 kids and she is really dependant on other people and she's kind of oblivious to the obvious at times.. she blames it on being the youngest but anyways we get along well and have fun. sorry this was a shortie but i gotta run, we have a billion errands to run today and a huge noche de hogar tonight. love you lots hope all is well at home!!!!!!!xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment