Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

hey guys how are you doing? i am glad to hear you had a fun fathers day and lots going on it sounds like your summer is busy. wish i could be at park city. i bet it was fun. do you have any pics to send me? this week we had PPI and a noche de hogar at the byrams at it was so so fun and we had a huge fathers day activitiy on wednesday and thursday a big briadal shower- the wedding on friday will be so tiring and on sat we did a missionary scavenger hunt with the englsih ward. we are so busy all the time and i'm sorry i cant write a long email this week, i dont know what i've been doing but somehow i'm out of time already-i sent pics and hope they will hold you through til i can send a fun long email next week. i promise. fyi: i'm goign to doc tomorrow because i somehow got allergic to something on my face and have this itchy acne but i'll pay with my missionary money. i love you and hope all is well- mom hermana keller wrote her mom a long email this week maybe she can forward it to you. things are good here i miss you all tons especailly yesterday but keeping busy- hopefully santos will be bapt later this week and the wedding will go well-pray for those 2 things please- love you so so much xoxoxoxo
hermana call

No comments:

Post a Comment