Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Speaking Spanish

mooomm.....where did you learn to speak spanish?? you used a word in there that even i didnt know....good thing i had my translator. love you. also-we met these girls from russia here learning english they were baptized 3 years ago i think and will be in FL til sept then going to utah. they are prob goign to stay at the keller's alot cause 3 of their kids know russian. but if they are in slc i might have them get in touch with you-is that ok? i dont have g-pa norr's address to send him his fathers day card so i'm sending it to you please make sure he gets it. thanks for your letters this week it is so fun to hear from you. its means a lot to me that you write so often.
xoxxoxo
'mana meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment