Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

christmas was sooo fun and i'm so lucky i got to talk to all of you (yes taylor even you). thanks for the good time :) in my christmas package is that waterbottle real melted snow or not? will you pray for norma, latrice, anthony, and the breur family. read my email to pres for info on anthony. it got in the 50 and 60s here and i froze my bum off like i wore tights and sweater brrr i do not look forward to next winter already. we got new sweet furnature in the apartment and its so so nice mom would like it and we live in one of the niest in the missin, along with our 400 cockroaches. we got it sprayed like twice already plus have traps but they just dont die. i even find in them in the fridge alive. we have only rode our bikes once in this area cause sister olson is sick and the drivers are soo bad here, so we have to be extra careful i promise i will be.did you go to a movie on christmas eve with the calls? we went to the mall christmas eve to contact but everyone was so obsessed with shopping and hurrying no one wanted to talk to us. only latins would listen. i wish i was latin so bad. i cut my own hair again this week. who needs great clips. on mothers day we can do individual calls, sorry fam for makign your 80 min turn into 40. i loooved having owen talk though especilly when he said my name it sounded like meno or something.. didnt someone used to call me that. i had a fun chrstmas with 3 meals.. ate latin, american and jamacian. i loove my neckalce, its just what i wanted and really special to me. thank you .. thank you also for all the specail mail from everyone.. i have lots to reply to! we set a baptismal date with this guy anthony that we met tracting christmas eve, he's cool but lives in a halfway house (like rehab kinda) but he's cool. he'll be baptized jan 17. well gotta go but I LOVE YOU and tlak to you all soon! have a good week and happy new year. looves
hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment