Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, December 7, 2009

Hey!

Hey Fam! How are you guys? thanks for all the little notes and messages. i got an email today from President Hale saying there will be changes in Boynton so to be sure you guys were sending stuff to mission office not apartment. sooo i think that means i will be getting transferred on my birthday next week. so if you know it will get to me before then send it to me at the apartment, otherwise send it to the office and i'll get it after transfer meeting. or if you send it to the apartment and i leave before it gets there, i will see everyone next saturday at mission conference. so anyways sorry you dont even have to send me anything but if you want, thats how it should be done. will you pray for greg, leslie, chris, robert, and clair? mom will you add my facebook requests please haha. we have an elder from my boyton ward entering the mtc the 16 and i am giving him your number parents in case he has any problems ok? my shoulder has been feeling a little better and i will not be going to a doc while in florida, so if it still hurts when i get home we'll take it from there. on monday we went to this appointment i had set up with a lady i found in the dropped files, her name is clair from jamacia. well we get there and the elders car was there. turns out they were teaching clair's granddaughter and had an appiontment at the same time. def not coinsidence. glad you got the package M and D- sorry didnt have more to send. tay, did you get both Books of Mormon? Its been about 80 all week here and i'm loving it but at the same time missing snow...we got to help sarah's family put up their christmas stuff cause she lives with her mom and mom fell down the stairs and broke both legs so we have been doing lots of service there. we took egg nog and apparently latins dont drink it cause all 4 kids that were there had never tried it and thought it was weird hahah. we met these guys from turkey they are twins actually and are so excited for us to teach them so i am really excited this week for that. even though i cant even pronounce their names. i was so sad i missed camille 's baptism will you please tell her how happy i am for her? wish i couldve been there. oh i got this tape from steven and i cant stop listening to the part where owen talks.. OWEN TALKS?! who knew. i had no idea. he says i love you.. thats my new favorite thing is to listen to.. can you check our the website pres sent me about the free conf call? i gotta get going but i love you all so so much and cant wait to talk to you SOON! xoxoxoxox
hermana call

No comments:

Post a Comment