Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Missing You

hey guys. how's everyone doing? i have missed you a lot this past week. it was a really hard week for me but i know i wasn't alone through it. i hope you each know how hard i have been praying for you and how badly i have wished i was there, although i know i need to be here in florida. i am being transferred again tomorrow, no idea where to.. mom i know you were gonna send package to mission office today..hopefully i'll get them on saturday but if you dont think i will then maybe call the mission office tomorrow afternoon adn ask for the address of my new apartment? well i was kinda sad i didnt get the red special plate but guess waht last week at bishop's for dinner i was told to sit at a place and i really got the special plate same as we have.. i was so happy.. Heavenly Father has given me lots of little blessings like that this past week to make me smile and be happy. it has been in the 80s and 90s all week.. still waiting for the snow to fall. i got a bill from the hopsital this week saying that i was responsible for 4,486.39 ahh but after my meeting with gieco yesterday i think i'll all be paid for. dad, they are wondering if you can fax the ambulence bill. you should have the fax number. i have been extrememly blessed with all the packages i have gotten for my birthday/churstmas and want to say THANK YOU and how special that is to me. i have put them under the tree :) i am glad that you are all sounding like everything is okay. sunday was this boy ryan forrester's farewell so i gave him mom dad and mer's cells in case he needs something in route to mtc on wed. luis and sarah made me a cake and ice cream on sunday.. and today dave semon got me cake too.. everyone is so sweet to me i really wish you could be here to know how special the people here are. i will be sending a family churstmas present today..dont open it til churstmas but please dont expect much cause its not that cool... i love you guys so so much and thanks for loving me too
xoxoxoxo
hermana meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment