Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Almost Christmas

merry almost christmas hows everyone? my hands are freezing in this library they've got the AC up so sorry for the typos. first will you pray for norma and latrice. next, i sent one package home for christmas. its not wrapped. i sent it last thursday. however.... i was talking to the lady at the post office about the Gospel and forgot to get delivery conformation so i'm really really hoping you get it. it is kind of goofy but oh well./ also i sent a package to taylor-which isnt wrapped so dont open til christmas-but i sent it to his martin address. dangit. so i hope you'll all get your things on time. next i have something to tell Nin. she sent me a cute bracelet and earrings for my b-day and well i cant lie cause i'm a missionary....sooo i need to confess. sarah zepeda's fam gave me this cute jewlrey from mexico for my brithday and i needed a chain for the necklace charm thing. we were at the mall and decided to exchange the bracelet for this necklace (please dont be mad and knwo i lvoed it but couldn't afford the chain otherwise!) so this girl did the exchange but it was $4 cheaper than the bracelet so Nin, thats why they put $4 back on your visa. i'm sorry i did that. pelase dont be mad. i love the earrings and already wore them. sister olsen and i moved into an elders apartment cuase we are whitewashing the elders area and it it dirty gross but we cleaned it and we have this weird machine its a washer and dryer in one. and we ahve a bajillion cockroaches. this is my new address
8200 SW 210th Street #313
Cutler Bay, FL 33189-3469
hopefully i'll stay here longer than 1 transfer. the ward was stoked to get sisters. they haven't had them in years. we aer the south-est sisters in the mission now, the keys are in my zone. i got a check from grandpa norr for my b-day, how should i cash that? should i sign it and send it home and you can deposit it in my account or what? it was sad saying bye to boynton, that was such a good ward and i loved the people. but my new ward homestead seems pretty good so far. i had a good good birthday thanks for all the cards (like one day i got 20) and presents and i am keeping my pinotta for my quensinra..i loved it and had fun thank yoU! i love all my christmas stuff it is so cute especially my tree. theere is this lady in my ward sister baker she made us beanies already and she ;lived on a sailboat in the keys for 14 eyars, dad she is obessed with sailboats and i want her to call you. she is super cool. we love her. but she's soo poor we cant turn on lights at her house or use ac or anything,. also there is the boix family who i love already. we are going to their house churstmas morning. it rained so much this weekend but no flooding. glad we had car so i didnt have to ride my bike. i sang in the mission choir and we had a really good christmas mission confrence, i wish i had more time to tell you all about it but anyways brad wilcox spoke, he was Pres Hale's mission companion. oh heads up for christmas, taylors voice is SOOO deep and he sounds just like dad.ok well look forward mucho to friday. take care.. pics will come next week, sorry no time to send any now. love you love you!!!
hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment