Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Dinosaur Computer

hey guys, how are you doing? i'm on this dinosaur computer that is slower than the one in the computer room and i think i might go crazy! it's taking forever! how was the week? sounds like you had a fun thanksgiving! wish you could've been there. i am not sure how everyone already knew about what i did on thanksgiving but i guess someone texted mom or soemthing? daylin wrote and said you invited her over..that was really sweet of you guys. thank you. did you see the pic of her in the new era this month? did i ever tell you there are no basements here in Florida in any house? that is so weird to me still. when i showed people the pic of my room in teh basement they couldnt believe i had a basement. haha. I LOVE THAT BOOK! thank you thank you mom and helpers! that was so special and i think i've showed it to half of boynton beach. the dentist was ok, i had no caviies and they made me take x rays even though i didnt want to. thanks for letting me go. ok so for christmas i think it'd be fun to all be able to talk like even me and tay together soo pres hale knows this number you call and make a conference line and its free. so we all just call this number and we can all talk its like a chat room but on the phone ya know? soo what do yall think. my PPI was really good, it was scary having President in the house but it went really well actually and he is such a wonderful mission president i cant even express how much i love him! he is called of God no doubt. he said i'll be staying here with sis olson prob next transfer. he also said he isnt even sure if he'll be here for the temple groundbreaking. sad huh. so we are praying temple work will go quick! i would LOVE to be here for the groundbreaking. i had kind of a hard week and lots of strange things happened..i know you want to know all but i can't really tell you all... i do want to say i am SO grateful to be raised in a home of loving parents and that my father holds the Preisthood. i heard all about the BYU-UT game, i was at a bonfire when it was on and all these memebrs were inside watching it online. it was 58 the other day brrr i almost froze.. my shouilder isnt better in 1 week i'll go to a doc. our homeless investigator robert showed up yesterday at church after not seeing him in 1 week! yay.. also we are teaching greg and leslie and chris. please pray for chris greg leslie robert shanika and nachovia. i hope for them all to be baptized in december because we are trying to have a white christmas :)
i love you guys so much and thank Heavenly Father for you like 50 times a day
Hermana Call

No comments:

Post a Comment