Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Million Things

holy cow i have a million things i want to say and not much time so excuse the typos. i will be sad to miss tahnksgiving with you all. especially sad with none of mom's rolls :(. its so weird no snow here or rain lately and its still in the 80s but i know you guys have snow brrr. my comp and sis pirotta are both sick but i am keeping my immune system up and invincibile so i am healthy. i am mostly better from the accident but my upper left shoulder still hurtrs quite a bit. i think i'll wait another week before i haeve it checked out. might just be bruised muscle. in advance, dont send me any christmas house decor please, we already have enough! pres is coming to our apartments for PPIs and mine is tomorrow. i also have a dentist appontment tomorrow- how should i pay?? mom can you call sister papenfuss and tell her? wait no i think i'm gonna be with sarah tonight so i'll have her call you when i'm near her :) elder dalling is my helper with all the accident stuff and is being a great help. but landon, i hear your in texas so maybe you can stop here on your way home and come be my lawyer if we decide to sue? i tried on this pair of true religions the other day at plato's closet that cost $18. i mention this in the family email because many of you know i paid much more than that for mine at home. chelsea papenfuss has been giving me lots of her old clothes.. so once again, as a reminder, please no clthes for bday or christmas! thanks! dad i heard you called the office and asked if you should get a second job to pay for my bills.. haha funny but sad. i hope with both insurances we'll be ok. i had to do the missionary purpose on tuesday at zone conf in front of lots of missionaries. i was nervous but did really good...until walking off stage i tripped on a hymn book and started laughing a little too loud (it was really reverent in there. leave it to me to destroy that..) man you guys would've laughed too. i want to tell you aout some peopel we are teaching but i dont have time so i will make a tape asap and send it within the next few weeks. i am challegngig you all to do something i started doing recently and that is to once a day only say a gratitude prayer and things you are thankful for and dont ask for anything. will you all do that? we live close to this bike america store and this boy zack always helps me with my bike, so we went in my 1st time riding after the crash and he fixed the handlebars that were a little bent and everything all for free.. man he's soo nice. so my nike is like brand new and i'm happy. any advice on what to say to athiests? president hale calls me and sister olson B4.. (boynton beach biker babes) hahaha. i have 63 different florida licese plates isnt that cool! nin thanks for the package! i am dying about this new mooon thing, i've heard its really good and i'm jealous you all get to go! the papenfuss' kids are here for thanksgiving and they have kids from washington like alkeli or something.. do you know where th=at is? mom sister p emailed you a week ago but you never wrote back.. did you get it? ah man they have this 20 month old boy i played with last night he is JUST like owen.. man i miss you guys... will you pray for robert, que, jessica, nachovia, shanika, leslie greg, and chris? thanks!! i love you guys all so so much. happy thanksgiving! tke care!!
hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment