Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello Everyone

hello everyone i got lots of fun emails today soo i dont have as much time to email as i wish but its ok! thanks for saying hi! right now it is 96 degrees outside and i laid out during personal and comp study at the pool in our skirts.. i got sunburned a little.. is it really november?! i got a cute postcard from rich and chelsea tell them thanks-they sent it to the wrong address though so make sure they get the right one please! sad my good friend elder h. went home but if you are in boise go give him a hug from me. nin mentioned something in my halloween note about a babylon box.. what is that? what does that mean?! we were late to church on sun for my first time in 9 months- didn't have meetings cause it was fast sunday and we were late hahah (it wasnt my fault either, fyi) but ya i laughed a little bit. cant believe owen will be TWO! thats nuts! and me and tay are turning NINE!! i dont feel that old at all. happy birthdays owen and taylor! soo i haven't had any problems at all with my camera lately so dont worry about getting me a new one actually.. i'll be fine! thanks though! mom mentioned sickness... well i dont mean to be graphic but i got pretty sick this past week.. had the worst diahrrea of my life.. it was BAD. but i'm ok now! a member MADE me drink pepto bismal at her house and then i didn't go potty for days soo that was weird i'm all better now! we have a new senior couple the welch's and sis welch is a nurse so she told me to go on a 24 hr liquid no milk diet and that helped too. haha we got a parking ticket this week but we got it paid.. sure glad to be going on bike for that reason. its been so good to be back with elder and sister hogge the senior couple cause i love them A LOT. marci did you get your halloween card? mom i'm ok on money, thanks for checking :) i looooved my halloween package and am going to freeze my breads so they wont go moldy. thank you thank you! i actually didnt realize why you sent those meatballs til llike 5 minutes ago but now i get it and am so happy the dry ice was melted i'm sure they'll still be good. so i have this new saying when i get embarassed to talk to someone cause they're like gothic or something like i just keep reminding myself either i'll never see them again or i'll see them at the their baptism and in heaven.. so thats been helpful cause i still get nervous to talk to people a lot! we've had a little drama here cause hermana f. is OBSESSED with this cuban fair thats happening in feb and she leaves dec.. oh man i am not even going to give details cause i dont have time but i just watned to again ask to people pray for cuba-and also that the cubans on the other side of the viel will help us get in. i got my hair cut this morn by a member for free and i have bangs.. just wanted it a little shorter and for my ponytail i'll be having every day next transfer. lately i've been told i should just be latin.. or marry a latin.. thats probably the biggest compliment ever. i have been meeting people i know that i knew before this life and having the coolest expericnces.. i wish you were all here.. we arent having p-day zone activites anymore and thats been a pretty big deal this week here.. i am almost out of room but i want you to remind me of halloween at a man named arturo's house one day ok? its a long story. i got a farewell dinner by bishop dennis on sunday with all my fave food.. it was soo good.. last night had a great well attended FHE.. i'm pretty sure i'm going to boynton beach with sister olsen but if i can i'll have someone text mom tomorrow.. pray i wont fall on my bike. love you guys more than words can say...
hermana meryl call

No comments:

Post a Comment