Mission Scripture

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

D&C 68:6

About Me

Hi welcome to my blog! I have been called to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am speaking Spanish here in the Ft . Lauderdale Florida mission. I am currently serving in Hollywood. I am a part of the greatest work of all time.."

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hey

hey guys how's everyone doing? i am now in boynton beach.. we call ourselves the boynton beach biker babes. sister o and i are the only 2 sisters in the mission on bike. we're the trial run and so far so good, execpt that i had a sore bum the first few days. i've learned to much about bikes i never knew before. it's pretty fun. keys on this keyboard keep sticking so i apologize for typos. hey so i can go to the dentist right? what one will work with our insurance? like can you call that 1-800 and ask what dentist is good or soemthing? if you find a good one, call and give the info to the mission office. oh the office called me this morning and asked i keep encouraging friends and family to put my first name on the letters cause there are now 2 sister call's, the other one is 100% deaf. my address here is
2301 South Congress Ave #223
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
thanks. well i was sad to leave miami lakes again but i can't wait to go back one day with all of you.. and maybe if i'm lucky again the next 9 months. transfer day was infredible, i went all over the whole mission from miaimi lakes to hialeah, plantation, mission office, boca raton, west palm, then boynton. we had so much fun and of course felt super cool with our brand new bikes on the back of our car. oh wait. we don't have a car. we got one for the day but we are stuck with just our bikes now. my 9 month was really fun, i took the typical 9 month pictures and got the ccuuttessst package from mom. thank you :) loved it. i can't beleive i'm halfway done already. that freaks me out a little. it's gone by so fast. biking has been a little hard in a skirt but i wear these legging tight things and pull them up to my knees so they dont show. last thurs we got caught in a rainstorm going to a meeting with our bishop and my skirt got caught in the back spoke so my back tire was skidding, i couldt figure out what was wrong til i got off my bike. haven't had that problem anymore and sure glad that's the only time its rained on us. it has been really windy though and strange how the wind always seems to be going against you, even if you turn a corner. i met this guy fitz from st thomas and lots of islanders here.. and lots of haitians.. but its so fun to meet the islanders cause i have been to their home ya know? the other 2 girls we live with are both sleep talkers and we have all 4 beds in the same room right next to each other. kinda fun but not when they dont stop talking all night! saturday we helped bishop's son do his eagle scout project pulling weeds and using machetti's to chop weeds and we got a new bishopbric on sunday here. my whole district is only 6 missionaries, me and sis O and sister gardner (who is 26 haha)and sister p and the 2 creole elders. and we're all in the same ward too. elder edwards translates sacrament meeting. i am sad i missed owen's birthday but looks like it was fun.. we had a crazy time yesterday with the baptismal font but i dont have time to type it so mom-ask sister o's mom cause she told it in her email..we got invited to thanksgiving dinner at a cute family from venezuala and i am so happy cause i love them so much already. okay the other things for my christmas list i want a nice new hairbrush and a little bell for my bike to ding..yep well i gotta run but have a good week all of you and i will tlak to you soon. take care
te amo
hermana m call

No comments:

Post a Comment